CME: Your Gateway to Increased Sales
CME 2013 brings thousands of marine buyers and sellers together in a unique, business-to-business environment in the heart of the Mid-Atlantic commercial marine industries. It's an opportunity to showcase your company's products and technology before this audience of hard-to-reach professionals. Over two full days, you will meet with active buyers who are looking for the equipment, gear, and services your company sells.
CME 2013 is the entire industry, gathered under one roof.
At CME, buyers compare, price and purchase the latest equipment and gear. They attend expecting to see technical experts in search of solutions to the challenges they face, and the newest technology and innovations. For many, CME is the only show they attend to see and purchase what's new in the industry — it's their most efficient, one-stop purchasing source.
Affordable Exhibit Rates, Low Freight and Drayage Rates, Hassle-free Set-up and Teardown
Reduced Freight, Drayage & Labor Rates
Show management has slashed freight and drayage rates... including a special rate for display machinery (winches, propellers, ice-makers, etc.) of just $12/cwt. Display engines and equipment up to 2,000 pounds can be moved and out for just $200 round-trip. Easy, no-hassle move-in and move-out means you'll save time and money.
Reduced Boat Display Rates
CME is all about boats. Space for boats displayed on trailers or jack-stands in the CME Boat Pavilion, inside the main exhibit hall is just $1.50 per square foot. All boats displayed at CME will be highlighted in the official show directory.
CME Attendees are:
- Coast Guard and Military Personnel
- Commercial vessel owners and operators
- Passenger vessel owners and operators
- Tug boat owners and operators
- Commercial fishermen
- Fish Processors
- Charter boat owners and operators
- Shipyards and commercial boatbuilders
- Engineers and architects
- Equipment manufacturers and distributors
- Port authorities and port engineers
- Marina operators
- Marine surveyors
- Military buyers and government officials
- Others affiliated with the marine industry
- 76% influence purchasing decisions
- 77% found new products or companies as a result of attending
- 67% bought or intend to buy as a result of attending
- 55% say tradeshows are their most useful source for making purchasing decisions
- 18% of attendees say they did not find a company they were hoping to see at the show. Make sure your customers are buying from you — not your competitors.
Click here to receive exhibitor information!
WARNING! Beware of FAIRGuide
A fraudulent organization called FAIRGuide is targeting exhibitors. If you have participated in any of the industry's commercial marine expos, you are likely to be targeted. Under no circumstances should you sign anything indicating you will become part of an "exhibition directory" that will list your company's products and services, if the letter is sent to you by FAIRGuide or CONSTRUCT DATA VERLAG of Vienna, Austria. This company is not connected to this show in any way. It is not necessary nor is it advisable that you fill out the FAIRGuide form to participate in Commercial Marine Expo.
In the fine print of this letter you will find a charge of around USD $1800 that will be invoiced to you annually for a period of three years, for a service that is of no possible value to you.
PLEASE BE CAREFUL!
If you have already signed for such a service, you may find helpful information here: www.stopecg.org/other.htm.